Air Social is passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients – you will be at the heart of that with our Account Management team, making sure all deadlines are met and a constant flow of great communication and project management. This role will progress to Account Manager and full training will be provided.
This is a new role within the company as we continue to grow. You’ll be joining our sociable team of 12 marketing experts. Whilst we are working remotely now, when it’s safe to do so we will return to our premises in Guildford. We have regular staff socials, quiz nights, pub lunches, games of pool but we also work very hard. When it’s busy, it’s very busy!
As an Account Executive for the business, you serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention, value addition and growth.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining class-leading relationships with our clients, ensuring that they get maximum value from our services.
You will establish a close and effective working relationship with our new business team, helping to maintain a smooth client onboarding process. Including setting up billing and collection as well as providing helpful product and account support.
As well as ensuring retention of business through the provision of class-leading service and the inclusion of fixed length contracts at the point of sale and renewal.
You will also help with communication efforts, which include answering and making phone calls and maintaining correspondence.
Alongside existing client activity, another important element to this role is that you will be supporting our Sales Director with creating and writing proposals for new business prospects.
Experience and Skills required:
– You must have an understanding of digital advertising, social media and ideally agency experience.
– Core skills needed: Creativity and organization; strong interpersonal leadership, analytical, decision-making, management, client-relation, and speaking skills
– A dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
– Exceptional presentation and communication skills, grammar and spelling is a must for this job
– A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of the planned deliverable
– Ability to work under pressure
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and resilience
– Strong computer literacy with a working knowledge Microsoft office suite.
– Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
– Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
– Driving License (To occasionally travel to new business or client meetings)
– Account management: 1 year or Client Relationship Management: 2 years (Preferred)
If you’re confident, love delivering great service, well organised and love teamwork then please apply.
Team Air Social
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year