Air Social is looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join its team of marketing experts. This role will be responsible for carrying out a wide-range of creative tasks for a variety of different clients.
You will be taking briefs from both new and existing clients, applying your creative flair to projects ranging from web design to social media assets to print. It is important that you feel comfortable communicating with clients and staff and have the confidence to provide clear creative guidance and recommendations.
Our creative projects vary based on different requirements, channels and campaigns and often have tight deadlines, so you must be able to adapt to work across multiple mediums and have strong time management skills.
Responsibilities & Projects:
- Web Design – An important aspect of the role, you will be working closely with our web developer to create exciting websites for a wide range of clients.
- Branding / Brand Creation – Have the ability to take a brand’s look and feel to a totally new level, including logos, colour pallets, guidelines and more.
- Social Media Assets – A lot of our clients need their social media channels to be head and shoulders above the competition so how our content looks is key. You’ll be responsible for guiding how posts, profile images and header images look.
- Print marketing collateral – From time-to-time we need to deliver more traditional assets, such as brochures, leaflets, business cards and other physical marketing pieces.
- Other creative – Anything that falls in between! Email newsletters, Banner Ads, Infographics.
Skills & Experience:
- Expert use of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Understanding of mobile website design
- UX experience
- Knowledge of print set-up requirements
Desirable but not necessary:
- Animation and Motion Graphics experience
- Experience using Canva to create engaging social media asset templates
About Air Social
Air Social is an award-winning digital advertising agency based on Guildford High Street.
We are a well-established digital marketing agency that specialises in lead generation. Placing social strategy at the centre of all our digital marketing campaigns, we work with businesses and brands to get their message across to the right people at the right time.
We’re a really ambitious team and the company is growing quickly so need more awesome people to join us and play a key role in our journey!
If you think this role is for you, then we’d love to see what you can do. To apply, please send in your CV and portfolio and it would also be great to see your interpretation of our website’s home page if you were to redesign it. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!